She’s smart, sexy and committed to global sustainability. It’s one of a million reasons why you love her, but, a traditional bouquet of roses will not win this girl’s heart. You’ve resolved to stick to a disciplined budget for your 3-day Valentine’s weekend of romance. Enter the elegant, sensual and sustainable Valentine’s orchid from orchid flower wholesalers in The LA Flower District California Flower Mall, the perfect sustainable expression of your love for her.
Avoid the 3-day weekend frenzy and launch your Valentines weekend early this year with your gift of an elegant, sustainable orchid - a Valentine treasure she’ll cherish year round. These delicate blooms will not only capture her heart – they’ll set the mood for a sexy red hot Valentine’s weekend and help you stay within your budget.
There are over 25,000 types of orchids that have been growing on the planet for a million years. One of the largest orchid wholesalers in the LA Flower District California Flower Mall is Choi Orchids. Mr. & Mrs. Choi carry 5,000 square feet of orchids, exotics and live potted plants. Be sure to survey all of the orchid wholesalers at California Flower Mall to see the many types of orchids available. Many are locally cultivated, beautiful, multi-colored varieties of the most popular Cattleya, Cymbidium, Dendrobium and Phlaenopsis orchids.
The key to setting the mood for the long Valentine weekend is thoughtful planning and a personal touch. Visit the LA Flower District California Flower Mall on a weekday before work for free parking and better bargaining on the extensive orchid selection.
Personally deliver your Valentine orchid to her office on Thursday with a love note on recycled or bamboo paper. Let her know your orchid gift symbolizes how much you adore her delicate beauty and preview your Valentine weekend plans to celebrate the magic of your love.
Here’s a checklist to make your visit to The LA Flower District California Flower Mall, quick, cheap and easy:
- Set your GPS to 824 San Julian Street for the California Flower Mall and arrive at the only LA Flower District market with front door parking, it’s as easy as stopping at 7-11 if you arrive early
- Flower wholesalers open at 4 am. Plan to arrive before work at 6 -7am, when the floral trade shops for bulk wholesale flowers and plants. Wednesday - no later than Thursday - is best for Valentine’s week.
- Negotiate like the trade does. Don’t accept the first price offered.
- Many orchids come in beautiful planters that can be an elegant décor appointment for her home or office – consider her décor when making your orchid selection.
- Check different orchid’s sun, temperature and care requirements to make the best Valentines orchid selection for your sweetheart.